A few weeks ago I went to Center Parcs for a lovely relaxing long weekend. I went with three of my friends: Martina, Robb and Hugh, and we had a wonderful time. It was the fourth time I’ve been to Longleat Center Parcs, and my sixth or seventh stay at Center Parcs – so you can tell there is something special about the place that keeps drawing me back!
- Going to the spa on Friday evening for a moonlight experience. Sheer bliss. Fell asleep on a waterbed.
- Going on all of the water slides, even the outdoor ‘rapids’ for the first time!
- Pottery painting with Tina. Painted a mug with my favourite trees on it: silver birch.
- Eating lots of delicious food, including toasting marshmallows on our fire.
- Eating pic’n’mix while watching WWE Wrestling, curled up under a duvet!
- Feeding the ducks!
- Watching a firework display then eating roast pork dinner courtesy of Mr Robb!
Here are some photos from our trip. I only had my iPhone with me, so the quality isn’t great, but I hope you get an idea of how much fun we had.
Hugh, Robb and Tina. Smashing companions.
I cant wait to go again! Next year – who’s in?!